Friday, November 20, 2009

The Birth














To mark the last day of 2009 School Term, a new blog is being created. This blog is basically a platform for teachers, students and staffs of S.K. Permai Indah to mingle online. And I truly hope that everyone would enjoy reading this blog and try to give sincere responses to further improve it. There's ample rooms for improvements.

Let me first introduce myself. Call me Teacher Lim and I'm the teacher-in-charge of the school Resource Centre aka library. Had been handling this job since the opening of this school way back in 2002. Will blog more about it in my next post.

This blog is going to be in dual language in lieu with the policy "Memartabatkan Bahasa Melayu, memperkasakan Bahasa Inggeris'.

Meanwhile Happy Holidays to the teachers and students of S.K. Permai Indah.



Short Note
Teachers and Staffs of SKPI will be organizing a "Get2gether Team Building" trip to Pulau Aman on 21st November.

No comments:

Post a Comment